Monday, November 24, 2003

things that make me smile:

Steven G. eats 4 or 5 breakfast cereals mixed together. also can't eat cerels with milk. he is the only other person besides myself that does this.

Good quotes from milton:

"It's true – there is evil in the world."
about a spoon: "I don't see it that way. I think of it to get soup into my face."
about a rabbit in one of his drawings: "that is my rabbit, mookie. he was a horrible rabbit."

also last week, milton to illustrate a point sang "laaaaaaaaaaa!" then he started to sing the intro to oklahoma. never thought i would see that.

sagmeister quote about japanese design:
"everything that is permament is ugly.everything that is transient is gorgous." he was talking about how all the packaging, etc. is so beautiful and the design of buildings or towns is so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home